DestinedForDisasterDestinedForDisaster

Main News Games Favorites Reviews Stats 1 Fan

Super Nintendo Bros. Super Nintendo Bros.

<3 From an old friend who disappeared for awhile.

Sorry i've been kind of busy and have had no time to visit NG, anyways... About your flash. I liked it, and wow, you actually put all that time into recreating the Mario stage?...that is impressive. I liked how you took the other characters and placed them into Mario's surroundings. Very creative. There is one thing however, The flash had no storyline to it, Nor comedy,Action, ...it was just characters prancing around Mario's stage. Now, i know you put a lot of work into this. I am no good at animating anything, But i am great with story lines. If you ever want to try animating a witty comedy series, Let me know and i'll invent the characters and write the stories. i think you have real talent here, you're just missing a few pieces.

--DFD- DestinedForDisaster

Melons Melons

Here are the lyrics for you guys.

Everyone cheer (Yay) Melons are here filled with seeds that grow out your rear.
We eat melons everyday, Drop your pants burn the seeds away!
Burn, Burn the seeds away, make my arse safe for today!
Burn, Burn the seeds away, Make those melons die!

Sonic's Wacky World Sonic's Wacky World

I for one...liked it =D

Before people make rude comments...they should consider all the hard work that goes into these animations and the hours the artist spends working hard on them. Well i think it was a good animation, but i'll give some pointers. the key to making something beautiful that people will love is to put your heart and soul into every single part of your work.... Show some emotion, tell a story with your animations and maybe even have a friend look over it and help you correct your mistakes. The thing about artists is, We always look at our work and think it's the greatest thing ever. This is because we look back on the time we spent creating it and we take pride in the work.
But overall i think this is worth at least a 7 =D.

Applez Applez

Really fun game!

Nice work on this one =D

Anika's Odyssey Anika's Odyssey

Amazing!

5/5 10/10 ... I absolutely loved this. This has got to be one of the cutest little games i have ever seen. It was challenging but not too much, Just enough. Looking forward to a part two!

Pico Sim Date Pico Sim Date

Finally beat it

And i have to say it was the best game ever, The ending totally surprised me, it took me awhile but i finally figured out exactly how to start out and each time i played i took all the notes on what she told me and i finally beat it. Amazing game and i would recommend anyone to it.

So Over You So Over You

Impressive.

Great song, Amazing lyrics, The melody had me rocking... It's Great. Good work. =)

Reasoner- Instrumental #4 Reasoner- Instrumental #4

Breath Taking

I'm a big fan of your work, there's never any words great enough to credit your music. Love your stuff =)

DFD